
THE MOVES
It's only week 2 & we are starting to learn the beginnings of the facial. Yes!
It's really cool to go to school & get a facial, even if it's only the beginning of one. We have a great time in class learning the moves.
First we learned - cleanse the eyes & lips
Second we started learning the massage aspect of the facial - only 5 moves of 50
Third, last night we learned the cleansing moves - cleansing the face, neck, decolate & trapezius areas.
Tonight in class we are pretty much just practicing on each other for 4 hours. Fun!
INTEGRITY
I will be doing some soul-writing this weekend, starting it anyway. After listening to a dvd of the Euro founder, Annemarie Camenzind, it's very clear that I'm doing the right thing, and I have some integrity issues to face as I dive into this profession. Professional image is huge. Living your talk or having integrity in what I'm practicing is huge as well. Huge. Here lies the life-change. It's time to start making choices for optimal health.
More on this at a later date.
It's only week 2 & we are starting to learn the beginnings of the facial. Yes!
It's really cool to go to school & get a facial, even if it's only the beginning of one. We have a great time in class learning the moves.
First we learned - cleanse the eyes & lips
Second we started learning the massage aspect of the facial - only 5 moves of 50
Third, last night we learned the cleansing moves - cleansing the face, neck, decolate & trapezius areas.
Tonight in class we are pretty much just practicing on each other for 4 hours. Fun!
INTEGRITY
I will be doing some soul-writing this weekend, starting it anyway. After listening to a dvd of the Euro founder, Annemarie Camenzind, it's very clear that I'm doing the right thing, and I have some integrity issues to face as I dive into this profession. Professional image is huge. Living your talk or having integrity in what I'm practicing is huge as well. Huge. Here lies the life-change. It's time to start making choices for optimal health.
More on this at a later date.

2 comments:
Hey, if you need to practice more I could be available! :)
well, there's a shocking revelation! ;)
I will definitely let you know when the friends & family days are at school. Wednesdays & Saturdays in the near future.
Post a Comment