Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The First Day!

Yes! I am officially a student again.
Last night, Tuesday, May 6th, I started my classes at the Euro Institute. I was eagerly anticipating this day for many months now. I felt a bit like a jr. higher again going to a new school for the first time, but overall I've had an amazing peace about attending at the Euro & what to come in the next season of learning.

My first day was great! We got all our supplies - Milady books, Euro notebook, Acutonics tuning forks, a beautiful 12 pc makeup brush set, spa gown, lab coat, tweezers & scissors...I am set.

We discussed in detail the dress code, took a tour, were introduced to our instructor & classmates, learned how to clock in, & learned the basics of the facial station.

I am excited to get to know the other 14 people in my class. There is 14 women & 1 man. We all come from diverse backgrounds. Many of us have the same desire to be "day makers", as my instructor put it.

I had an overwhelming feeling of being in the right place & the perfect time. And I can tell I am going to take this seriously, be very committed, and quite proud to be a Euro student.

No comments: